We have an exciting new temporary opportunity for a talented creative individual who has ambitions to develop a career in the creative arts. Pop My Mind are champions of bold collaborative creative practice and we are looking for an excellent all-rounder to join our team and engage in a range of tasks from which to develop a broad array of new skills.
Duration of employment: 3 months
Hours: 30 hours a week (preferably 6 hours per day five days a week)
Location: Pop HQ, Waterfront Studios, Ipswich.
- Communicate with our creative community to thank them for creating new work, notify them of new opportunities, collect feedback and welcome them to popmymind.com
- Make payments to our members and keep a record of all payments made
- Collect relevant information from community members who are signed up to our commercial opportunities
- Check popmymind.com for errors and report to technical team
- Contact new creative talent and convince them to join popmymind.com
- Write blog posts on community activity and commercial case studies
- Post on our social media channels and collect data from our following
- Update our buyer’s collection
- Update the curated sections of popmymind.com
- Assist with the overflow of commercial project management - filling out info forms, posting briefs, chasing artists & pinpointing ideas
- Assist in research tasks relating to clients and funding
- Assist in creating documents to present to clients and investors
- Assisting in postal orders
Key Skills & Experience
- Strong writing skills
- Familiar with the use of social media (Twitter & Facebook & Instagram & Linked In)
- Critiquing skills
- Artistic Curation
- Research & organisation: Absorb information quickly and document and present findings clearly
- Design Skills: Illustrator, In Design and/or Photoshop experience
- Making payments through online banking and PayPal
- Mail Chimp experience (preferable)
- Supportive and natural communicator
- A deep enthusiasm for bold creative expression
- Proactive nature and willing to take initiative
- Ability to problem solve and think creatively
- Determined and resourceful
Get in touch!
Please submit you CV and cover letter (or an alternative creative application…) to email@example.com by no later than 4pm Friday 6th October.