Welcome to Pop My Mind.
Please read the following information carefully before engaging with the platform.
2. Information We collect automatically
Why We collect this information: The above data collection enables Us to provide You with a more seamless and personalized experience of The Platform, such as enabling You to automatically log in to The Platform, continue Your exploration of The Platform where You last left off and access Your preferred Content discovery settings by default. The collection of the above information also enables Us to study how Users and Visitors are interacting with The Platform, from which We can identify areas in which to improve The Platform.
3. Required information for creating a User account
You are not required to create a User account in order to browse Content on The Platform.
However, You must create a user account if You wish to upload Content, create and manage a bank of favourite Content and/or message other Users.
In order to create a User account you must provide Us with the following information
1. A valid email address
2. A password of your choice
3. A Username of your choice: This could be Your real name, Your artist name, an alter ego, a pseudonym or any name that You wish to go by on The Platform
Why We collect this information: We use Your email address, password and Username in order to
4. Sharing and disclosing information
We hereby warrant that We will not share any information as described in sections 2 and 3 of this agreement with any third parties except in the following circumstances.
1. We reserve the right to aggregate the information described in section 2 with information gathered from other Users and Visitors in order to create statistical information regarding the use of The Platform. We reserve the right to share this aggregated information with third parties. We hereby warrant that any aggregated information will not include Your email address, Username or any other contact information, details or information that could be used to identify You as an individual.
2. We reserve the right to disclose any information described in sections 2 or 3 if We are required to do so by law.
5. Recommended information for creating a User account
We highly recommend, but not obligate, that You provide Us with the following information upon creating a User account.
1. A short biography about You as a creative: This could include information about Your creative skills, processes, artistic preferences or identity.
2. An Avatar image for Your account: This could be a photograph of yourself, a photograph of something you find interesting, a photograph or digital image of something that you have created or any other image content that you own.
Any information of this nature that You choose to provide Us with will be made publicly accessible to all Visitors of The Platform via Your User profile.
Why We recommend You provide this information: The above additional information will make Your Content and Your profile more engaging to other Users and Visitors, thus enhancing Your experience of The Platform.
Whilst Pop My Mind endeavours to keep the information We collect from You safe and secure, You hereby agree to indemnify Pop My Mind from and against any and all claims, obligations, damages, losses, expenses, and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from:
a) Any third parties unlawfully gaining access to any information that We collect from You
b) POP MY MIND losing any information that We collect from You
7. Law and jurisdiction
8. Changes and updates
If You do not agree to all of the terms set out in these documents then You must not create a User account on The Platform and You must end Your visit of The Platform immediately.
Last updated: October 2015